Kim Kardashian is shaping pop culture around the world. She became known with the reality TV show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” – and through her trained butt. On Instagram she shows which workout she uses to keep her mega butt in shape.
Kim Kardashian’s (42) buttocks are often discussed in public. She regularly shares her workouts with her followers on Instagram. We’ll tell you here which butt workout she relies on.
Kim Kardashian has publicly stated in the past that she loves her curves and her body shape. She also believes that women of all body types should feel confident and comfortable.
Beginners should be careful with the Kardashian workout
The main focus of Kim’s butt workout is to strengthen the buttocks. Attention: Personal trainer Jess Brown recommends not to do all the steps, but maybe skip a few steps if you are still a beginner.
She also advises that it’s best to focus on basic exercises and moderate intensity to make progress.
Kim Kardashian: Five steps to a tight butt
Kim Kardashian starts her workout with the “Good Morning” lift. The exercise is especially popular with bodybuilders.
1. “Good Morning” lift
Performing the “Good Morning” lift involves squeezing your shoulder blades together and bringing your elbows down. It is important to take care to arch your back during the exercise.
Kim Kardashian performs a forward lunge, usually placing her feet about shoulder-width apart. However, there are other variants that you can try.
- Begin the exercise by bending your hips while slightly bending your knees.
- Then carefully return to standing. It’s important to be slow and controlled with this exercise.
- To avoid injury, beginners should start with light weights, as improper execution of the “Good Morning” can lead to back problems.
2. Side squats with resistance bands
For her second exercise, Kim Kardashian uses resistance bands.
- To do thigh squats, start by placing a resistance band around your thighs and standing with your feet parallel to each other.
- Then, squat down and step sideways while holding the squat.
- Then slowly stand up and put your feet back together.
Kim Kardashian uses an 40-pound dumbbell and does four sets of 12 reps on each side.
3. The “Good Morning” kneeling hip thrust
Kim Kardashian also uses the 18-pound weight for this exercise.
- To perform the exercise properly, take the barbell and place it on your shoulders while squeezing your shoulder blades together.
- Sit on the floor, making sure the backs of your thighs are touching your calves and your knees are spread. Then slowly raise your hips and get on your knees.
4. Goblet squats with resistance band
The goblet squat is a variation of the squat and is typically performed with a dumbbell or kettlebell. Kim Kardashian, on the other hand, uses a 20-pound barbell and resistance band for this exercise.
It’s one of their less favorite exercises. Nevertheless, she pulls through the exercise because it can help improve stability and strengthen core muscles.
- To perform the exercise, hold a weight against your chest.
- Then squat down with the weight in front of your chest and finally come back to standing.
5. Reverse lunges
To finish off her weight training routine, Kardashian performs a reverse lunge, also known as a lunge. Lunges are an excellent exercise for the lower body because they engage both the legs and glutes.
- In this exercise, you place one foot on an elevated surface, such as a box or bench.
- A reverse lunge is an effective way to work the glutes while improving balance and flexibility.