Attention pasta lovers! A pasta sauce without cooking? You can do it with a very simple recipe.
That’s how quickly you prepare the pasta
- Cut the tomatoes and garlic into small cubes. Cut the basil into strips.
- Place tomatoes and garlic in a large bowl.
- Open the brie and trim off the edge. Then chop it roughly by hand and put it in the bowl as well.
- Now add salt, pepper and basil.
- Finally add olive oil and mix the ingredients roughly.
- While everything in the bowl is simmering, add the linguine to the boiling pasta water.
- Once the noodles are done cooking, immediately add them to the bowl with the other ingredients. The still hot linguine allows the brie to melt nicely and bind everything together.
- Fold the linguine into the pasta and mix everything together.
Serving tip: The dish can be pimped with Parmesan.