So far, Hugo, Lillet Wild Berry and above all the incomparable Aperol Spritz have been the undisputed champions of spritz drinks. The Aperol Spritz has held a firm place in people’s hearts and tongues since 1919 and can be effortlessly enjoyed at any time of the year. But not this year! Because now a new sensation is waiting for you: the Aperol Paloma!
This exciting creation turns everything you thought you knew about spritzers on its head. Instead of the usual mineral water and prosecco, strong tequila is used here in combination with tempting orange liqueur. But that is not all! In order to give the whole thing the perfect kick of taste, refreshing grapefruit and juicy, tangy lime juice are added. The result? An unforgettable taste explosion that will blow your mind!
How is the trend cocktail Aperol Paloma actually mixed?
Ingredients for a glass:
- cocktail shaker
- 50ml of tequila
- 50ml grapefruit juice
- 30ml orange liqueur
- 30ml aperole
- 10ml lime juice
- ice cubes
- Lime slices for garnish
Preparation of the Aperol Paloma
- Fill the cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes.
- Then, pour the grapefruit juice, orange liqueur, tequila, and Aperol into the shaker.
- Then close the lid and shake vigorously for about 15-20 seconds so that the drink is finally ice-cold.
- Then fill the glass you want to drink from with ice cubes and pour the Aperol Paloma over a cocktail strainer.
- Finally, garnish with the sliced lime wedges.
Aperol Paloma is too strong for you as a summer drink?
However, if the drink is too strong for you, you can easily change a few things during the preparation. An easy way would be to add mineral water and thereby alleviate the taste. You can also minimize the amount of tequila, aperol, or orange liqueur and just add more orange juice.
Tocktail – the cocktail revolution of the year. In the video below you will learn how to mix yourself a cocktail with tea!